Lokafinds is an online marketplace that connects people looking for locally made products and emerging designers and/or entrepreneurs within the Philippines.
Any independent seller who creates or curates locally made products can sell at Lokafinds Marketplace, provided such products are not included in the prohibited items under Lokafinds' Terms and Conditions.
Interested in selling on Lokafinds? WELCOME!
This guide helps you through the first steps of opening your shop.
OPEN YOUR SHOP
Before you create your shop, you should first create an account by clicking on the 'Seller Login' button. You'll use this account to run your shop and to buy from other sellers in Lokafinds. After creating your account, you can now set-up your store.
Once you’ve signed up to sell on Lokafinds, there are a few steps you need to take to complete your shop setup and prepare to start selling items. Like any online business, you should think through key factors in your selling workflow. Consider things like production time, policies, and your plan for shipping.
Key shop elements to address:
- Banner and shop logo: Upload clear photos that represent the style of your brand and make a strong first impression on shoppers.
- About section: Upload videos or photos and share the story behind your products, how your business came to be, and what your vision is for your brand
- Shop policies: Outline all your for shipping, returns, exchanges, payments, custom items, or any other guidelines that are important for shoppers to know before they make a purchase.
- Add listings to your shop: Once you’ve completed all your shop
sections, you are ready to start adding products to your shop. When
you add a product to your shop, we call this a listing
Lokafinds doesn’t require sellers to have a business license to sell on the platform. However, when selling on Lokafinds, you're required to follow any laws that apply to you as a small business selling online. If you have any questions regarding which laws apply to you, please contact a qualified professional.
Before you purchase
- Create an account. It’s quick and free. Go to the Lokafinds Homepage and click Register. Please note that you can also purchase items without registration.
- Look over the shop’s policies by clicking the Policies link in on any shop's homepage. Check to see if they accept returns and exchanges, offer shipping upgrades, or give refunds.
Contact the seller
Have a question about an item or order?. They can help you with questions like:
- Do you have this in another size or color?
- Can you ship this faster?
- When can I expect my order?
- Shipping rates and Policies
- Payment Methods
Most Sellers on Lokafinds offer the following Payment Methods:
- Major Credit/Debit Cards
- Cash on Delivery (this will be an available option at checkout if seller allows this payment method)